- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Convenient buttons – Mark laps and scroll forward or backward through pages. Program the third button from a preset list of functions.
- LED lights – Red and green LED lights indicate button presses, pairing and sleep mode.
- Easily switch bikes – Edge remote includes a road bike mount and a mountain bike mount, so changing from one ride to the next is seamless.
- Durable – Rugged, compact and lightweight, with a water rating of 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Long-lasting battery – Easily replaceable CR2032 battery lasts up to one year by entering sleep mode when not in use.
If you’ve ever tried to change screens or adjust settings on your Garmin while riding, you know that removing your hand to push the right combination of buttons is just an accident waiting to happen. The Garmin Edge Remote was specifically designed to interface wirelessly with your Edge 1000 to make seeing all of your metrics quick and simple. This simple, three-button remote allows you to mark laps and scroll through pages. Additionally, the third button is programmable from a preset list of functions so that you see exactly what you want to see. It is easily mountable to your handlebars and can sit so you just lift a thumb to press it. Red and green lights indicate button presses, pairing, and sleep modes. The Garmin Edge Remote comes with two handlebar mounts–one for a road bike and one for mountain. The CR2032 battery is also included.