- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Waterproof, tear-resistant, 1:48,000 scale with a compact 4″x7″ folded size for your pocket
- Smaller and lighter – no more unfurling huge maps – designed for on-trail use
- Segment distances – mileage – for all trails
- Updated for 2018 with accurate trail routings and distances
- GPS coordinates for trailheads and trail junctions – device compatible
Waterproof, tear-resistant topographic hiking map covering all of the hiking trails in the Lost Creek Wilderness of Colorado just southwest of Denver, including the Kenosha Mountains, Platte River Mountains and Puma Hills. The front side of the map covers the western portion of the wilderness, including the Ben Tyler Trail, Craig Creek Trail, the Brookside-McCurdy Trail, etc just south of Bailey, CO. The back of the map shows the eastern and southern portion of the wilderness including the Hankins Pass area, Goose Creek and Lost Park hiking loops, among others.