- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large LCD screen graphically displays representation displaying proximity signal, signal strength, target line and guidance arrows to quickly identify distortion and help map difficult locates
- Omni-Seek technology increases accuracy and efficiency when searching in passive mode- continuously searches passive power and radio bands to locate and avoid unknown metallic lines
- Trace any pipe locator frequency from 10 Hz to 35,000 kHz* while utilizing plumbing camera snakes, sonde (beacons), and wire transmitters for better underground utility location and pipe line tracing
- 3 antennas offset 120 degrees from each other in each housing and 2 gradient antennas (8 total antennas) make it easier to pick up the signal regardless of orientation and angle
- Continual Depth feature increases productivity by showing depth changes of signal from underground pipe in real-time
Meets FCC Class A and EN 55022 Class A requirements.
Includes RIDGID SeekTech SR-20 Locator ideal for underground utility location, package of 3 NaviTrack mark chips, SeekTech SR-20/SR-24 rugged carrying case (22173), 4 C-cell batteries, instructional DVD, and operator’s manual
RIDGID locating receivers feature an easy-to-use visual mapping display that allows you to locate utility lines and sondes/beacons with confidence. Use with a SeeSnake camera equipped with a sonde transmitter to locate the camera head during an inspection or use with a line transmitter to find buried utilities. These locators can also find flushable float sondes and remote transmitters attached to a push rod or drain cable.
The RIDGID 21893 SeekTech Locator is only 3.5 pounds. SeekTech locators provide unprecedented ease-of-use for locating underground pipes. Transmitters can be approached from any direction for faster, more accurate locates thanks to several, multi-directional antennas built into the underground pipe locator capturing the complete signal field.
Easily locate in-line transmitters such as a SeeSnake, remote transmitters (Sondes), and energized metallic lines with active line traces, passive power trace, passive radio trace, and sonde (beacon) frequencies.
Easily read the 240 x 160 LCD display to find your equator, poles, and lines and quickly locate.
The SeekTech SR-20 is ideal for doing almost any underground pipe location, sewer location, line detection, users locating with SeeSnake inspection cameras, and need to locate energized lines.
Operates with 4 C-Cell batteries that typically last approximately 16 hours.
SeekTech locator utilizes a large range of standard frequencies:
Active Line Trace Frequencies*: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. The Ridgid 21893 SeekTech SR-20 Line Locator is for users wanting a lightweight yet rugged receiver that provides all the information needed for faster, more accurate locates. It has target lines and guidance arrows that can quickly identify any distortions. The proximity signal and the signal strength help work through the difficult locates and the advanced passive modes verify the locate and find unknown lines. The Ridgid 21893 SeekTech SR-20 Line Locator uses 4 C-Size batteries and weighs less than 4 pounds.