- 13.8V (15 Amp) Operating Voltage Source Required – Dual Receiver Radio (Dual RF), Capable of Crossband Repeating. DTMF, CTCSS, and DCS Calling Modes Supported
- High (50W), Mid (20W), Low (5W) Power. VHF and UHF Output exceeds 50 watts. 1.25M (220MHz) is 5 watts. RX/TX: 137-174MHz, 222-225MHz, 400-480MHz. Receive Only: .5-1.710MHz (AM Radio), 76-108MHz (FM Radio), 108-136MHz (AM Aviation Band), 175-250MHz, 300-399MHz, 480-520MHz
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-50X3 with the Nagoya TB-320A Antenna (and RB-50 Mount) for easy installation. The PC05 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming – Uses CHIRP Software
- For Dual Band Operation – The Nagoya UT-72 is recommended for vehicle use, several base antenna options exist for home/base use.
- Kit Includes: UV-50X3 Main Frame, Front Panel, DTMF Microphone, Suction Cup, 10′ DC Cable, 15′ Panel Cable, Bracket, Fan Kit, Manual
› See more product details
The UV-50X3 is one of the most flexible amateur/commercial radios on the market. With a variety of mounting and customizable options to fit your environment. The UV-50X3 includes a wide receive frequency range along with a Tri-band transmit capability.
The panel is separated from the main frame of the unit – allowing you to mount it in a different location (using standard ethernet cable (included)). The microphone can be connected to either the panel or radio body and the panel also has a mini-microphone built right in. With a variety of speaker options (including audio line-out); the UV-50X3 can easily adapt to any environment. The dual receivers have independent volume and control knobs to easily set your frequency and volume preferences.
Manual Programming Capable (Watch our YouTube Tutorial)
PC/OSX/Linux Programming Capable – Uses CHIRP Software (Requires PC-05 Cable)
1000 Channels (Right Bank: 500 Channels – Left Bank: 500 Channels)
8 Color Vibrant LCD Display
3 Loud Speakers (2 – Panel, 1 – Main Frame), AUX Audio Out Jack, AUX Audio In Jack
Tones: CTCSS / DCS / DTMF
RX: .5-1.710MHz (AM Radio), 76-108MHz (FM Radio), 108-136MHz (AM Aviation Band), 175-250MHz, 300-399MHz, 480-520MHz
RX/TX: 137-174MHz, 222-225MHz, 400-480MHz
Frequency Step: 2.5KHz/5KHz/6.25KHz/10KHz/12.5KHz/20KHz/25KHz
Audio Output: 2.5W X 3 Speakers
Power: 5W/20W/50W (1.25M 5W Max)
SO-239 Antenna Connector (Accepts PL-259 Coax)
In the Box:
UV-50X3 Main Frame, Front Panel, DTMF Microphone, Suction Cup, 10′ DC Cable, 15′ Panel Cable, Bracket, Fan Kit, Manual
Thorough Quality Control:
Each UV-50X3 is individually tested during extreme temperatures (-22 F) to ensure every radio can meet advertised performance requirements.