- Forward/Reflected/VSWR ration in one push button
- LCD backlight display for easy reading
- Convenient control layout for easy operation
- Powered by two AAA batteries/rechargeable batteries or external USB port
- Low insertion loss(0.3dB or lower) structure allows it to be connected permanently
Frequency range: 1.6-60 Mhz
Power range:0-200W +/- 5%
Impedance: 50 ohm
Connector: M-J(So-239 (M))
Dimension: 70W x 78H x 30D mm
Net Weight: 220g
1. Apply output of transceiver to “TX” and antenna or load to “ANT”.
2. “POWER” on for ready to use.
3. LCD display show simultaneously “Fwd/Ref Power and SWR”.
4. For back-light, please switch “LIGHT” to “ON”.
5. No function in 30 seconds, the backlight will automatically off.
6. Once PTT launched, the backlight will be back.
1. Remove the black screw from the cover to open the rear panel.
2. Install 2 pcs “AAA” batteries.
3. Can be used with alkaline or Ni-Ca, Ni-MH rechargeable battery.
4. This unit has no built-in charging circuitry.
5. Be sure to correct polarity of battery.
6. Remove the battery if the unit won’t be used in long period.
1 x SWR/Power Meter(no batteries)